Monday, March 29, 2010

AMAZING recipe - You have got to try this...If you think you don't like cauliflower, or think your kids won't eat it....you will love this....

It takes about 1 head of cauliflower for every three people....trim the heads away from the cauliflower, and boil them until soft...drain, and put back in hot pan....salt and pepper to taste....add 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, and mash with a potato masher....YUM!!!! This is a great substitute to mashed potatoes, WAY less carbs!
Play with this....add cheese and butter or margarine....add parm cheese and bread crumbs and bake for 15 minutes at 350....
I promise you, I HATED cauliflower until I discovered this about three months ago, as did my husband, and now he BEGS for cauliflower!
Hope you enjoy - let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment